Virtual Special Issue – VSI
Participants are invited to contribute manuscripts connected to their presented work at the RIVA 2020 Conference for possible publication in either the Journal of Chromatography A with the intention of eventual publication in a Virtual Special Issue (VSI) that is dedicated to the meeting.
A Virtual Special Issue is a new concept which essentially rules out possible delays in publication for contributors to the special issue and will make this conference special issue more complete and accessible than it has ever been. Please see below its advantageous characteristics:
- Accepted papers are published individually as soon as they are accepted in regular journal volumes at Science Direct avoiding the possible delays inherent with tradition special issues;
- Footnotes indicating at which conference they were presented will be the source for selection and linking to the virtual special issue;
- Conference papers will appear together as part of a dedicated collection on Science Direct;
Authors are advised to read carefully the aims and scope of the journal before deciding whether or not to submit their manuscript.
Full-manuscript submission instructions:
- Submission link: Journal of Chromatography A: http://ees.elsevier.com/chroma.
- Click on the “Submit Paper” option from the top menu;
- Enter your user name and password (first time users will need to register);
- After entering the title of your manuscript, please select article type “VSI: RIVA 2020” from the drop-down menu;
- Follow the remaining step-by-step instructions to submit your paper.
- Submission deadline 30th September 2020.
When preparing your manuscript(s), please carefully follow the Guide to Authors of the journal, which you can find on the online submission site. In the cover letter please mention that your manuscript is intended for the RIVA 2020 Virtual Special Issue.
Please note that all manuscripts will be subjected to the mandatory selection process for the journal selected, including the strict peer review procedure; therefore acceptance for presentation at the meeting is not a guarantee for publication in the journal.
If you experience any technical problems during the submission process, please contact Elsevier Author’s Support email@example.com. For any queries regarding the VSI publication, please contact Dr. Bing Wu by firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank you in advance for your contribution.
We thank you in advance for your contribution!
The Elsevier Team